Endoscopy in Lahore is offered by many doctors but Lahore Liver Institute offers the best and competitive endoscopy diagnosis in Lahore. An endoscopy is a test to look inside your body.
A long, thin tube with a small camera inside, called an endoscope, is passed into your body through a natural opening such as your mouth. Your GP may refer you for an endoscopy if you’re having certain symptoms. It will usually be done at an endoscopy unit in a hospital.
Types of endoscopy
Find out about:
- colonoscopy: in your bottom to check your bowels
- colposcopy: in your vagina to check your cervix (the opening to your womb)
- cystoscopy: in your urethra (tube where pee comes out) to check your bladder
- gastroscopy: in your mouth to check your oesophagus (food pipe), stomach and part of the small intestine
- hysteroscopy: in your vagina to check your womb
To book an apointment for Endoscopy in Lahore?
Dr. Muhammad Furqan Saeed, MBBS, FCPS
Consultant Physician and Medical Specialist
Lahore Liver Insitute and Diagnostic Centre – Johar Town Branch
Avenue 1, Khayaban-e-Jinnah, opposite University of central, Iqbal Avenue Cooperative Housing Society – Phase I Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab
How Do I Make An Appointment with the best ?
To book an appointment, call us at 0300 0854837 or whatsapp us at https://wa.me/03000854837?text=Hi%20Lahore%20Liver%20Institute%2C%20I%20want%20to%20consult%20a%20doctor .