Lahore Liver Institute is an institute with one of the best gastroentologist in Lahore. If you notice any of the following signs, it is time to consult a gastroenterologist.
The digestive disorders and issues that a gastroenterologist treats include:
- Unexplained changes in bowel habits, including diarrhea, constipation and blood in the stool
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), which includes Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Gastroenterologists in Lahore Liver Institute are trained to perform a number of procedures used to help diagnose and treat these conditions, such as upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, biopsy and the various endoscopic techniques needed to visualize the digestive system, including endoscopic ultrasound.
Here are seven reasons to consider seeing a gastroenterologist:
- Ongoing diarrhea
- Frequent or severe heartburn
- Feeling unusually bloated
- Sudden or severe abdominal pain
- Rectal bleeding or blood in your stool
- You’re due for a colonoscopy
Dr. Muhammad Furqan Saeed, MBBS, FCPS
Consultant Physician and Medical Specialist
Lahore Liver Insitute and Diagnostic Centre – Johar Town Branch
Avenue 1, Khayaban-e-Jinnah, opposite University of central, Iqbal Avenue Cooperative Housing Society – Phase I Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab
How Do I Make An Appointment with the best ?
To book an appointment, call us at 0300 0854837 or whatsapp us at https://wa.me/03000854837?text=Hi%20Lahore%20Liver%20Institute%2C%20I%20want%20to%20consult%20a%20doctor .